May 27, 2010
May 25, 2010
May 24, 2010
- Employee "A" in a company walked up to his manager and asked what my job is for the day?
- The manager took "A" to the bank of a river and asked him to cross the river and reach the other side of the bank.
- "A" completed this task successfully and reported back to the manager about the completion of the task assigned. The manager smiled and said "GOOD JOB"
- The Employee "B' before starting the task saw Employee "C" struggling in the river to reach the other side of the bank. He realized "C" has the same task.
- Now "B" not only crossed the river but also helped "C" to cross the river.
- "B" reported back to the manager and the manager smiled and said "VERY GOOD JOB"
- Employee "Q" before starting the work did some home work and realized "A", "B" & "C" all has done this task before. He met them and understood how they performed.
- He realized that there is a need for a guide and training for doing this task.
- He sat first and wrote down the procedure for crossing the river, he documented the common mistakes people made, and tricks to do the task efficiently and effortlessly.
- Using the methodology he had written down he crossed the river and reported back to the manager along with documented procedure and training material.
- The manger said "Q" you have done an "EXCELLENT JOB".
- "O" studied the procedure written down by "Q" and sat and thought about the whole task.
- He realized company is spending lot of money in getting this task completed. He decided not to cross the river, but sat and designed and implemented a bridge across the river and went back to his manager and said, "You no longer need to assign this task to any one".
- The manager smiled and said "Outstanding job 'O'. I am very proud of you."
May 23, 2010
Off course if you love your father you will definitely not continue friendship with him and we love Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be upon Him) more than our parents. There is a saying of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) that "No one of you can become a perfect Muslim "Momin", until he loves me more than his parents".
Is it justifiable to block f@ce book and other sites involved in such blasphemous content publishing, just for ten days OR just to deactivate account for one day? How important these sites are in our life? And what we will miss if we DEACTIVATE the account? But if we did not DECATIVATE the account one thing we surely miss is "SELFE RESPECT".
Prophet Jesus (May ALLAH Bless his soul) Said "What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but losses his soul"